For the first time in roughly 8 years, Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State will be presenting appointment letters to all political appointees in the state.
This was disclosed in a press release signed by Barrister Tina Agbor, Secretary to the State Government (SSG) on Tuesday, April 18, 2023.
According to the release, six days were slated for the issuance of the appointment letters, from April 26 to May 4, 2023.
The appointees are also required to carry alongside but not limited to three months of pay slips.
“Following the directives of His Excellency, Senator Prof. Ben Ayade (CON), the Governor of Cross River State, all political appointees are hereby requested to report to the Office of the Secretary to the State Government, Governor’s Office on the dates indicated in the itinerary below for processing and issuance of their appointment letters.
“Accordingly, the appointees would be required to come with three (3) months pay slips, photocopies of all credentials including evidence of appointment by His Excellency, the Governor, One (1) file jacket and a passport photograph affixed on the file jacket at 10 am each day”, the press release read in part.
READ ALSO: Retired NPA Staff jailed for 14 years for stealing N24.3m waste bins money
Below is the schedule for the issuance of appointment letters to all appointees of the government.
1. Wednesday, 26th April 2023 – All Commissioners.
2. Thursday, 27th April 2023 – All Senior Special Advisers and Special Advisers.
3. Friday, 28th April 2023 – Chairmen and members of statutory Commissions, Directors-General and Permanent Secretaries.
4. Monday, 2nd May 2023 – Chairmen and Members of Non-Statutory Commissions, Board and Agencies.
5. Tuesday, 3rd May 2023 – All Special Assistants.
6. Wednesday, 4th May 2023 – Chairmen and Members of Non-Statutory Commissions Department and Agencies and Boards
“Treat as important and urgent, please”, the release added.
Get Faster News Update On: WhatsApp and Telegram