- Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Remote – Contract – Associate
- Dedline: Not Applicable
About the job
If you’re a professional who works with text, we have an exciting opportunity to use your writing, editing, technical and creative skills in a new and innovative way. Instead of thinking that AI will replace you, here you can help shape the future of AI.
We’re seeking freelance writers, copywriters, editors and wordsmiths to collaborate with us creating a diverse range of content.
Toloka AI is a global tech company that delivers solutions to companies worldwide. We combine humans and technology to power AI with human insight.
We bring together experts from all over the world to form our growing team of more than 250 people.
Our products provide access to human-powered data and are used by leading tech companies including Samsung, AliExpress, Bestplace, Handl, JetBrains, Leroy Merlin, Naver Labs, Replika, Trivago and many more.
You will use your writing skills to create text covering a genuinely wide and varied range of topics. Working within our style guide, you will create responses that will form the ‘voice’ for future AI. You will create original, helpful, honest, harmless text responses and you’ll ensure that your work is fact-checked by verifiable sources.
- You have some professional or educational experience in creative writing, copywriting and editing in English.
- You have a degree in communications, linguistics, literature, journalism, or similar.
- You are ready to learn new methods, able to switch between projects and topics quickly and sometimes work with challenging, complex guidelines.
- Our freelance roles are fully remote so, you just need a laptop, internet connection, time available and enthusiasm to take on a challenge.
AI Training will be a fast-growing area in the future, we offer an opportunity to jump on board, learn with us and create a new skill set for the future.
This is a freelance role, it can be done part-time alongside other work, although we do hope that you’ll dive deep with us, join in with our community and collaborate and grow alongside us.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, CLICK HERE.