LONGi, founded in 2000, is a world-leading solar technology organization. The company has had a long-term, unswerving commitment to monocrystalline technology, convinced, rightly, that its general adoption would bring about significant technological change for the whole PV industry. With 15 manufacturing bases and more than 30 branches around the world, LONGi produces monocrystalline silicon wafers and modules, delivering solutions for distributed and ground mount power station systems, promoting the development of the global PV industry and driving energy transformation. The company’s shipments have been among the industry’s highest for a number of years and, in 2020, it became the first manufacturer to ship more than 20GW of modules in a year.
- Job Type: Full Time , Remote
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Location: Cross River, Nigeria
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- As a Sales Manager, you will be driving the sales performance for the Northern Africa market, specifying and implementing effective sales and business-development initiatives in line with global strategy.
- Reporting to the Head of regional sales, you will be led to meet ambitious targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Identifying new business opportunities and creating clear strategies to convert them；
- Coordinating the information flow around sales activities and providing forecasts and market intelligence to marketing and sales
- Establishing strong customer relationships and maintaining a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale
- Conducting contract risk assessments and working closely with relevant parties to mitigate risks
- Complete the relevant reports and jobs designated by Head of regional sales, and attend the relevant regular meetings
- Experience in direct sales and sales management, at least 3-5 years of working experience in the photovoltaic industry, new energy industry, inverter industry, or telecom industry is preferred.
- Experience in business development, account management and cross-selling
- A clear grasp of contract negotiations, risk management, and commercial and legal terms
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, a customer-focused mindset, and a professional, “can-do” attitude
- A Bachelor’s degree or above
- Fluency in English both oral and written, Chinese skill is preferred.
Method of Application
To apply, click on the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3729369329/