Converseer
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Jobs
  • Metro
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • News
    • Business
    • Education
    • Entertainment
    • Lifestyle
    • Science & Nature
    • Tourism
  • Trends
PRICING
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Jobs
  • Metro
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • News
    • Business
    • Education
    • Entertainment
    • Lifestyle
    • Science & Nature
    • Tourism
  • Trends
No Result
View All Result
Converseer
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Jobs
  • Metro
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • News
  • Trends

Home » News » Man gets 20 years for beating lover’s son to de@th

Man gets 20 years for beating lover’s son to de@th

March 20, 2025
in News
Reading Time: 2 mins read

A 25-year-old man from the Free State, South Africa, identified as Bonginkosi Mokoena, has been sentenced to 20 years in prison after he kill3d his girlfriend’s two-year-old son for soiling himself.

 

Police spokesperson W/O Mmako Mophiring said that on June 5 last year, Mokoena brutally assaulted the toddler, Bophelo Moballane, while the child’s mother was not home.

 

“The child was whipped with a stick, kicked with booted feet and placed inside a basin filled with cold water. Mokoena and his girlfriend then went to sleep without checking on the child’s condition,” said Mophiring.

 

RELATED NEWS

Osun Poll: APC Mulls Court Challenge After Adeleke’s Victory

Hakeem Jeffries Punts On Adopting Socialist Agenda As New Polling Shows Dems Embracing It Over Capitalism

PEEDEEP rolls out new pricing for ACADA Arcade shops

WATCH LIVE: #OsunDecides2026: Guber Election Results Trickle In Across Osun

“The following day, after noticing that the toddler was not breathing, they took him to a local clinic. Upon arrival, the police and emergency services were called, and the child was declared dead. Mokoena was arrested on the same day.”

 

Mokoena was sentenced on Wednesday, March 19, and was also declared unfit to possess a firearm and to work with children.

 

Meanwhile, on the same day, the Northern Cape High Court found Henry Manolo guilty of culpable homicide in the death of his three-month-old baby, Henzo. He was also found guilty of assaulting the child’s mother.

 

Manolo and his girlfriend were under the influence of alcohol and arguing when he pushed her, causing her to fall backwards with Henzo still strapped on her back. He then forcibly removed Henzo, causing the infant to fall onto the tarred road, before fleeing the scene with the baby in his arms.

 

The following day, Manolo returned to their house while the mother was away and placed Henzo’s lifeless body on a couch before leaving.

 

Source: Linda Ikeji Blog

Next Post

If Maryland imposes a tax on sugary beverages, some consumers may travel to neighboring states to shop.

Nigerian government to assign Rivers funding to sole administrator during emergency protocols

Topics

  • Latest News
  • Nigeria
  • Africa
  • Europe
  • Asia
  • Americas
  • United States

Social Media

  • WhatsApp
  • Facebook
  • X (Twitter)
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn

Special Topics

  • Column
  • Bassey Otu
  • Bola Tinubu
  • Special Reports
  • Profile & Biography
  • Opinion
  • Latest News
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Contact
  • Daily Newsletter
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms Of Use
  • Write For Us

© 2026 Converseer.

No Result
View All Result
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Contact
  • Daily Newsletter
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms Of Use
  • Write For Us

© 2026 Converseer.