Converseer
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Jobs
  • Metro
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • News
    • Business
    • Education
    • Entertainment
    • Lifestyle
    • Science & Nature
    • Tourism
  • Trends
PRICING
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Jobs
  • Metro
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • News
    • Business
    • Education
    • Entertainment
    • Lifestyle
    • Science & Nature
    • Tourism
  • Trends
No Result
View All Result
Converseer
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Jobs
  • Metro
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • News
  • Trends

Home » News » Trump Cancels Planned U.S. Strikes On Iran

Trump Cancels Planned U.S. Strikes On Iran

June 12, 2026
in News
Reading Time: 2 mins read

[mc4wp_form id=33047]

U.S. President Donald Trump has announced the cancellation of planned American military strikes against Iran, citing progress in high-level negotiations involving multiple countries.

In a statement posted on Truth Social on Thursday, Trump said he had ordered the suspension of the scheduled strikes and bombings after discussions with Iranian authorities reached what he described as the highest levels of leadership.

According to the U.S. president, key aspects of a proposed agreement have been approved in principle by all parties involved, including the United States, Iran, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Turkey, Pakistan, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan and Egypt.

“Based on the fact that discussions with the Islamic Republic of Iran have been brought to the highest level of Iranian leadership and approved, I have, as President of the United States of America, cancelled the scheduled strikes and bombings against Iran this evening,” Trump stated.

RELATED NEWS

FG Begins Implementation Of Digital Transformation Plan For Civil Service

President Herminie Holds Bilateral Meeting with President of Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa (BADEA)

Plateau pit collapse: Alake warns illegal miners, woos investors

Presidency, Opposition Court Adeleke After Osun Victory

He added that while the military action had been halted, the naval blockade against Iran would remain in place until a final agreement is formally concluded and signed.

The announcement marks a significant de-escalation in tensions that had raised concerns about a broader conflict involving the United States, Iran and its regional allies.

Trump said details regarding the timing and location of the signing ceremony would be announced at a later date.

The development comes amid heightened geopolitical tensions in the Middle East, with global attention focused on diplomatic efforts aimed at preventing further escalation in the region.

Iran is yet to issue an official response to Trump’s announcement or confirm the reported progress in the talks.

(The Whistler)

Next Post

LaLiga: Details of Bernardo Silva's deal with Real Madrid

Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC) urges Member States to strengthen exit screening and public health measures at points of entry

Topics

  • Latest News
  • Nigeria
  • Africa
  • Europe
  • Asia
  • Americas
  • United States

Social Media

  • WhatsApp
  • Facebook
  • X (Twitter)
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn

Special Topics

  • Column
  • Bassey Otu
  • Bola Tinubu
  • Special Reports
  • Profile & Biography
  • Opinion
  • Latest News
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Contact
  • Daily Newsletter
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms Of Use
  • Write For Us

© 2026 Converseer.

No Result
View All Result
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Contact
  • Daily Newsletter
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms Of Use
  • Write For Us

© 2026 Converseer.