Converseer
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Jobs
  • Metro
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • News
    • Business
    • Education
    • Entertainment
    • Lifestyle
    • Science & Nature
    • Tourism
  • Trends
PRICING
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Jobs
  • Metro
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • News
    • Business
    • Education
    • Entertainment
    • Lifestyle
    • Science & Nature
    • Tourism
  • Trends
No Result
View All Result
Converseer
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Jobs
  • Metro
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • News
  • Trends

Home » Lifestyle » Trump Dismisses Claims of U.S. Troops Enforcing Peace in Gaza

Trump Dismisses Claims of U.S. Troops Enforcing Peace in Gaza

February 6, 2025
in Lifestyle, News
Reading Time: 3 mins read

RELATED NEWS

OPINION: The key to Nigeria’s problems!

Police Uncover $37m Meth Lab On South African Farm, Arrest Five

United States (US)-Africa Energy & Investment Forum at African Energy Week (AEW) 2026 to Advance Commercial Partnerships and Unlock Capital

Jury Rejects $10 Million Suit By Burglar Against Urine-Tossing Business Owner Who Shot Him

?No soldiers by the US would be needed in Gaza? - Trump rejects claims American soldiers will enforce peace in Palestine

US President Donald Trump said Thursday, February 6,  that “no soldiers by the US would be needed” in his Gaza proposal, days after he announced that the United States could “take over” and “own” the Gaza Strip.

 

“No soldiers by the US would be needed! Stability for the region would reign!!!” he said in an early morning post on his Truth Social platform.
 

 

 

 

Earlier this week, Trump had announced that “the US will take over the Gaza Strip” while Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was visiting.
 

“We will do a job with it, too. We’ll own it,” he said to audible gasps during the press conference, offering few details on how the United States could remove more than two million Palestinians or control the war-battered territory.

Trump’s administration appeared to backtrack on this proposal by Wednesday after facing a wave of criticism from Palestinians, Arab governments and world leaders.

Trump’s Secretary of State Marco Rubio said the idea “was not meant to be hostile,” while the White House said there was no commitment to sending US troops.

In his Thursday morning post, Trump said “the Gaza Strip would be turned over to the United States by Israel at the conclusion of fighting.”

He added that the Palestinians “would have already been resettled in far safer and more beautiful communities, with new and modern homes, in the region.”

 

 

Next Post

EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Minister Alausa Aims to Restructure Nigerian Education by Putting Senior Schools Under UBEC to Benefit New Executive Secretary

Canadian Warship Arrives in Cambodia Following South China Sea Exercises

Topics

  • Latest News
  • Nigeria
  • Africa
  • Europe
  • Asia
  • Americas
  • United States

Social Media

  • WhatsApp
  • Facebook
  • X (Twitter)
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn

Special Topics

  • Column
  • Bassey Otu
  • Bola Tinubu
  • Special Reports
  • Profile & Biography
  • Opinion
  • Latest News
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Contact
  • Daily Newsletter
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms Of Use
  • Write For Us

© 2026 Converseer.

No Result
View All Result
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Contact
  • Daily Newsletter
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms Of Use
  • Write For Us

© 2026 Converseer.