APTITUDE TEST FOR CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO
THE UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
The University of Calabar, UNICAL has set a date for the aptitude test for candidates seeking admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session.
In a statement signed by Gabriel Egbe, Registrar of UNICAL, he registration for the aptitude test will close Sunday, October 16, 2022, at midnight. Meanwhile, the aptitude will commence on October 19, 2022, accordingly.
“We make this announcement for the benefit of all candidates who scored 140 and above in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Examination and who have chosen the University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2022/2023 academic session”, a statement by Egbe read in part.
Opening of Portal/Registration
• Registration will start from Thursday, August 18th, 2022 when the portal will open for that purpose.
• Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 midnight on Sunday, October 16th, 2022.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The following options are available:
• E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
• Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase a Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Log in with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
• LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
• On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
• Enter the confirmation order number or TRANSACTION ID in the box provided
• Click on login and follow the online instructions.
• Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
• Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
Aptitude Test = ₦2,000.00.
• Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph;
• The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
a.) Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
b.) Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
c.) Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
d.) Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, October 19th 2022 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling out the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
If you need any help, contact UNICAL HELP DESK;
Zellence UNICAL Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar