- Location: Remote (Nigeria)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Level: NA
About the job
Farm Alert is a social enterprise that partners with local animal health stores and professionals to build an inclusive system for animal health and disease prevention, with a goal of making quality pet foods, animal vaccines/biologics, veterinary support/on-time extension services, microcredit and marketing platforms for finished products easily accessible to underserved communities. Our objective is to help small-scale livestock farmers increase the productivity of their farms and improve their livelihoods.
This is a full-time remote role for a Social Impact Manager to join our team. The Social Impact Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our social impact strategy, including designing and implementing initiatives to help small-scale livestock farmers increase productivity. The successful candidate will collaborate with a team of cross-functional professionals to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, and to effectively communicate our social impact initiatives both externally and internally. They will also lead, mentor, and develop a team of impact analysts to ensure the development and delivery of impactful social impact programs efficiently and effectively.
READ ALSO: Facebook Ads Specialist Needed At Staffaro
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, social impact, public policy, sustainability, agriculture, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the social impact sector, preferably in the agricultural or animal health field
- Strong project management skills, with a track record of meeting project deadlines and delivering results in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Demonstrated expertise in social impact strategy development, with experience designing and implementing innovative initiatives to help achieve social impact goals
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex social impact concepts to diverse audiences, both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team of cross-functional professionals to achieve shared social impact goals
- Strong leadership and managerial skills, with experience leading and developing team members to achieve shared goals
- Fluency in English, with working knowledge of French as an added advantage
How To Apply