- Location: Jos, Nigeria
- Job Type: Remote – Full-time
- Deadline: Not Applicable
About the job
DoctorCare247 is an integrated Telehealth company in Nigeria that offers consultations via secure high-definition video chat, call, or text. The platform enables remote consultation and non-invasive diagnosis between doctors and patients, facilitating general wellness, child wellness, mental wellness, and lifestyle management. All patient records are stored in a secure cloud storage system.
This is a full-time remote role for a Doctor at DoctorCare247. The Doctor will be responsible for providing remote consultations via video chat, calls, or texts with patients in Nigeria, diagnosing patients online, and providing necessary treatment to the patients. The Doctor will ensure that their consultations adhere to regulatory standards.
- Medical Degree from a recognized institution
- Registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- A minimum of 2 years post-registration experience
- Ability to make accurate diagnoses and provide effective treatment virtually
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with patients and other healthcare professionals
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time effectively
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in electronic medical record systems and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling sensitive patient information in a confidential manner
- Ability to maintain professionalism and adhere to ethical standards at all times
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, CLICK HERE.